Yee I got another award from my dear friend Paardje the owner Of Snail Mail, Books and Vanities blog again. She has wonderful personality and very kind to me. 🙂 This is the second award from her, this time is Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you dear for nominating me I really appreciate it. I always try to follow all award as appreciation of who nominating me and I feel that I am part of a Blogger community. 🙂
Here are the rules of award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
How the Blog is started
I should write at work for such as academic journals or books. But sometimes the words don’t come from my mind, I get stuck and I don’t know what I should write. One day I got an idea, I wrote easy and fun things before I write the serious thing. 🙂 So I always write anything in my journal about what I think and what I feel and that was fun..
Then I found WordPress is place for sharing thought on internet. Aha this is it. So the blogging was started. I got advantages from blogging not only as starting before serious writing, but also helps me from drowning to black hole. Recently I have more peaceful and sharper mind.
Advice for new Blogger
This is just the third month of my blogger world, still only have 100 followers, 4,000 hits, so I am still newbie actually. But maybe I can give some advice for someone who is newer than me hehe.
- Be yourself. Maybe this is a classic advice, but believe me please find own writing style and our readers will find the uniqueness of ours. Hope our readers will love our blog then.
- Write something useful for readers. Even sometimes I can not resist to write of some part of personal things but I always try to give useful things for my readers. I don’t want my blog is only garbage on internet. 🙂 Nothing happier than sharing something might can help or educate people.
- Be original. Don’t ever to do plagiarism for our blog. Getting inspiration from other articles is normal but please write in our own words and language.Once we copy other articles please make citation to appeciate it.
- Have fun. I love reading comments and of course I appreciate all like clicks but I don’t seek until die for it. I try to be fun as possible, this is my blog I can write whatever I want I only hope it’s useful for others.
- Be part of community. This is the fun thing of being a blogger. We have new “friends” form around the world. Maybe we don’t meet in real world but I feel I have real friends that we can share our thought.
- Be consistent. Maybe this is the hard part, sometimes we don’t know what we should write. But at least you can show the readers that we still live haha.
AAAh this is hard I have many wonderful blogger friends. I think I agree with Paardje’s way of not putting nominee names here rather than I will invite my nominee personally. Thanks Paardje you just solved my problem haha.
Thanks for reading, liking, commenting and following my blog. Please check out Paardje’s blog. 🙂 Have a wonderful day…